- Y kicks off annual support campaign - 4:11 pm
- Walmart greeter surprised on 90th birthday - 4:09 pm
- Ohio airport to be named in honor of astronaut John Glenn - 2:12 pm
- Ohio attorney general inadvertently reveals run for governor - 1:27 pm
- Access MD opens Greenville clinic - 1:04 pm
- Man ejected from motorcycle in crash - 11:06 am
- Late writer continues to make his mark - 10:09 am updated: 10:43 am.
- Legal medical marijuana on deck as Ohio lawmakers near break - 7:38 pm
- 34 students graduate from ACES - 4:37 pm
- Less wait time for some gun buyers - 4:36 pm
- Ohio lawmakers OK bill letting parents freeze child’s credit - 2:36 pm
- Annual Ohio Missing Children Clearinghouse Report released - 1:03 pm
- Ohio lawmakers near vote on speeding up lead-water alerts - 4:29 pm
- Young Forest Martial Arts relocating - 4:17 pm
- Trump’s campaign investment tops $43 million - 7:07 pm
- Spencer Landscaping celebrate move - 4:16 pm
- Three memory benches dedicated at Tri Village - 3:21 pm
- Ohio elections chief, voter prevail in Libertarian challenge - 3:12 pm
- Candidate forum set for Ohioans seeking to fill Boehner seat - 3:07 pm
- 3 Ohioans considered VP possibilities this year - 5:13 pm
- JAFE Decorating named Darke County’s Business of the Year - 5:04 pm
- Ohio lawmakers vote to scrap cap on alcohol content for beer - 2:56 pm
- Armed Forces Day walk/run has good turnout Saturday - 2:55 pm
- This year’s valedictorians, salutatorians - 2:48 pm
- Berning to serve as an OSU Extension ACRE Intern - 10:19 am
- Keen’s Body Shop honored - 8:51 am
- Selling eggs and meat from your farm or home - 10:32 am
- YMCA to offer Safety around Water program for kids - 9:48 am
- Data show Ohio voters switched parties in primary contest - 9:07 pm
- Arcanum students spreading kindness - 4:56 pm
- McCans retires from U.D. Arena after 48 years of service - 4:31 pm
- Indictments handed down in felony cases - 4:30 pm
- Darke County Sheriff warns of scam alert - 4:29 pm
- Entries being accepted for the Karlh McCallister Golf Outing - 1:15 pm
- Summer coed softball league forming - 12:03 pm
- Vandals tagging signs, buildings - 6:14 pm
- More work, more pay? New rule extends overtime to millions - 6:12 pm updated: 3:35 pm.
- Howell selected Senior Citizen of the Year - 5:06 pm
- New ‘coast to coast’ seat belt enforcement effort aims to save lives - 3:40 pm
- Humphries and Thompson named Teachers of the Year - 3:17 pm updated: 8:51 am.
- Gov. Kasich signs $2.6 billion construction budget - 2:53 pm updated: 3:35 pm.
- Chapter attends convention - 2:29 pm
- Bradford Squad makes special delivery - 8:01 pm
- Postal carrier food drive - 4:57 pm
- Council considers security cameras - 4:54 pm
- Downtown Greenville open late Fridays in June - 4:40 pm
- Canadian wildfires affecting gas prices - 3:32 pm
- Koch group puts another $2.2 million into Ohio’s Senate race - 1:49 pm
- Two injured in crash - 1:42 pm updated: 8:56 pm.
- Old Fashioned Days parade marshal is John Stephens - 1:40 pm updated: 4:43 pm.
Less wait time for some gun buyers
DARKE COUNTY — Ohioans with a concealed handgun license (CHL) will no longer have to submit to additional background checks when purchasing fire...
Ohio lawmakers OK bill letting parents freeze child’s credit
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) - Parents could create and freeze a credit record for a child under legislation headed to Ohio Gov. John Kasich (KAY’-sik).T...
Annual Ohio Missing Children Clearinghouse Report released
COLUMBUS, Ohio —In recognition of National Missing Children’s Day, Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine released the 2015 Ohio Missing Childr...
Ohio lawmakers near vote on speeding up lead-water alerts
TOLEDO, Ohio - A proposed overhaul of how Ohio cities deal with lead in drinking water would force public water systems to alert residents within two ...
Young Forest Martial Arts relocating
GREENVILLE — Young Forest Martial Arts is leaving its current location at 120 West Third Street in Greenville for new digs, likely within the ne...
Greenville softball team finds redemption in regional tournament win vs. Granville
MASON – Greenville got the redemption it was seeking on Friday as the Lady Wave run ruled defending state champion Granville 11-0 in five inning...
Darke County’s spring sports statistical leaders
BaseballBatting averageTyler Jenkinson, MV: .492Zach Hyre, FM: .456Conner Pohl, Arcanum: .447Keaton McEldowney, Versailles: .416Devan Rinderle, MV: .4...
Versailles baseball team wins regional semifinal game
XENIA – Versailles only needed one run to defeat Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy in the regional semifinals on Thursday at Athletes in Action...
Greenville regional semifinal softball game postponed
GREENVILLE – Greenville’s regional championship softball game against Granville was postponed on Thursday because of heavy rain.The game h...
Bell, Abreu return to Eldora for Sunday’s historic Johnny Appleseed Classic
ROSSBURG – Christopher Bell and Rico Abreu return to Eldora Speedway Sunday night for the long standing Johnny Appleseed Classic.Bell won last y...
Darke County Soccer Association wraps up spring soccer
DARKE COUNTY – Darke County Soccer Association wrapped up its spring youth soccer at Greenville North Park this past weekend.DCSA would like to ...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Access MD opens Greenville clinic
GREENVILLE — Area residents now have a new option for quick and convenient medical services.Access MD Urgent Care has opened its newest location...
Extra work should equal extra pay
Right now, American workers know they’re working more than ever before and for less pay. Since the 1970s, middle class wages have stagnated, whi...
Weekend Memorial Day services
STELVIDEO — Stelvideo Memorial Day service will be held at 1 p.m. Sunday.Doug Baker will be guest speaker with music to be provided by the Stelv...
The Ohio Genealogical Society offers summer classes
BELVILLE, Ohio - School may be out, but learning doesn’t take a break at the Ohio Genealogical Society.The Summer Sessions are already off to an...
A fresh coat of paint
Tanna Fyffe, left, and Heather Ellis, assistant manager, from Sherwin-Williams, paint a handrail at Prairie Ridge Meadow as part of National Painting ...
Union City News: Baron to participate in parade
Twenty-five years ago, more than 600,000 service members took part in Operation Desert Storm, at the time the largest deployment of U.S. Armed Forces ...
Along the Garden Path: Bidding adieu to two Junior Butterflies
Graduation time is here again– caps, gowns, and parties! It’s a joyous occasion for graduates and families.Two members of the Butterflies ...
House Bill 116 makes prescriptions easier to take
For Ohioans with chronic illnesses and those who take care of them, life is about to get a little easier. The General Assembly has passed, with unanim...
School picnic and rhubarb dessert
Today, we as a church had an excellent time together at what we call our “annual school picnic.”For the last five weeks, the three teacher...
Keeping Ohio’s government open, transparent and easy to access
Since the passage of Ohio’s first open records law in 1963, our state legislature has gone to great lengths to open the doors of public building...
Back Around the House II: Scrubbing the porch
Year after year we scrub the front porch down in June. This year I decided to be different and do it in May, but it hadn’t worked out. Then ever...
Keen’s Body Shop honored
UNION CITY, Ohio — The Union City Indiana-Ohio Chamber of Commerce announces The Business of The Month for May.It’s Keen’s Body Shop...
Downtown Greenville open late Fridays in June
GREENVILLE — Several downtown businesses are hoping to draw more visitors downtown to kickoff their weekends by taking advantage of the fine Jun...
The Andersons, Inc. announces cash dividend for the third quarter
MAUMEE, Ohio – The Andersons, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANDE) today announced a third quarter 2016 cash dividend of 15.5 cents ($0.155) per share payable Ju...
Chillz opens in downtown Greenville
GREENVILLE — Just in time for warmer temps, Chillz Frozen Yogurt, 333 South Broadway, has opened its doors for business.Greenville’s newes...
New shops, upper floors open for First Friday
GREENVILLE - Downtown Greenville was a flurry of activity for the May First Friday event, with two new shops opening for business and a self-guided to...
KitchenAid cuts ribbon on factory expansion
GREENVILLE - Whirlpool Corp. celebrated the expansion of the Greenville KitchenAid manufacturing facility with a ribbon-cutting for the new area on Th...