In response to Ed Spicer’s recent Letter to the Editor of the Greenville Advocate, I say: “Ed, you have completely missed the point. The problem is not with the color of Barack Obama’s skin, it is about his policies, visions and views,” To name a few:
1. High unemployment with too many Americans out of work.
2. Highest poverty level and lowest standard of living than any other president.
3. An administration full of people with questionable character who arrogantly think and act like Obama.
4. Highest levels of national debt in three short years.
5. Taxpayer money going to companies who go bankrupt - just add it to our debt and let our kids pay for it.
6. Re-distributing wealth (Socialism.) In other words, some will work hard for their money and give it to people who don’t work or who don’t want to work in favor of government handouts.
7. Obama’s belief that the USA is not a great Christian nation and says he will one day stand with Muslims.
8. For serving lawsuits to states who are enforcing laws the federal government refuses to enforce (namely immigration.)
9. Our country’s rating being downgraded by Moody - first time ever.
10. An economy that is in shambles and Obama has no plan - only words on his fundraising trips.
11. Citizens losing hard earned money in their real estate and retirement accounts.
12. A president who apologizes for our country and says we are arrogant and not all that great.
13. A president who would like to see our national anthem changed to “I’d Like To Teach The World To Sing.”
How can you possibly defend a president like this? He is not a part of the old Democratic party. He is a liberal progressive Socialist and this might be our last election if he is re-elected. Thank about it. He will sidestep Congress and be our Dictator.
I am a proud American citizen and Barack Obama does not deserve the highest office in our land and he has proven that. So you see, Ed it is not the color of his skin.