Though I have always voted, I have never been active in the political arenas. With what I am seeing this year, I can’t help becoming vocal. This year is perhaps one of the most important presidential elections this country will ever see. It is about the future of this country and what this country will be about.
The “Liberal” elements are pushing agendas that goes back many years; in fact, many of the speeches given these past few months are almost word-for-word repeats of previous speeches of Roosevelt, Kennedy, and Carter. The person we have in the presidential position this year promised us “hope and change” and that he has sincerely tried; however, we were all looking for the hope and change to be different.
The hope and change he is looking for makes this country a “third world country” that mirrors Greece, Spain, and other “in-trouble” European countries. His attempts falls in line with the “Agenda 21” that will eventually take away all freedoms we now know, realizing that many of our freedoms have already been strained or taken from us. Before you cast your vote, think about some things:
1. The President, who is trying to be reelected, made many promises: (Cut the countries deficit in half – from 10 trillion to 5 – instead he has increased it from 10 trillion to 16 trillion.
2. Work with the Republicans to bring about change – this was never done. A good leader has to work with what he has; to accomplish, he and congress, the republicans and democrats had to work together. Obviously he was and is not a good leader.
3. Unemployment was above 8 percent his entire term – in fact it would not be this low if he hadn’t changed the formula that excluded those whose benefits ran out – they were no longer counted.
4. He and his people created “Fast and Furious” to provide justification to band guns of all kinds. The only problem they got caught, by one of our owns’ death. This “secret” operation blew up in their face and the president closed the books to prevent deeper investigations – for now! This may be brought to reality if he signs documents with the United Nations that will allow the UN to come in to our homes and forcibly remove any guns within the walls. Resistance will be met with death.
5. The president constantly violated our Constitution because he does not believe in it.
6. He said he was going to have a “transparent” administration, this was a total untruth from the “before” he was elected.
7. Where are the papers that prove that Obama was a citizen – no authentic documents had ever been produced, why can’t we see his school records – no one knows anything more than what he wants them to know.
8. Is your life better than it was before he was elected the first term?
9. If he could not deliver the first time, what makes you think he can deliver a second time?
I can go on and on with many other things but don’t have the space. Think about who and what you put into office before you vote.